[Harp-L] Thunderharp Mics

Hey I just wanted to let others know about how happy I am with my latest purchase.

But first; I have been using a JT-30 for several years, then I decided I wanted to try something else, So I bought a Shrure 520 DX (Green Bullet) this seemed to be the bench mark, a lot of people use them. What I found is that it did not work for me, was not getting the "classic" sound I desired.

So after much looking around, I contacted Steve at ThunderHarpMics.com  -  we exchange many of e-mails before I gave him the green light to make me a mic. I received it last week, first appearance was good to the eye. Dark red, with a small fin on the top side, large easy to adjust volume control, smaller diameter shell than the JT-30 or 520-DX, with a nice cable connection (Switch Crafter).

Well I didn't buy this thing to look at; I took it down to my music room (small dark unused basement area) and plugged it in. This thing really picks up the bottom end, and the the mids and high sound really good as well. I was pleased but the real test was this past week-end when I sat down with a couple guitars, drums, and bass. I turned this thing up to compete with the rest of the guys, wow!  At this higher volume my sound was even better. I'm using a small amp (HarpGearII) with this incredible mic amd I'm achieving high volume with great tone. This mic can really pull the bottom out. I love it!  I don't know what's inside this mic, I just know it has improve my sound.

Big AL
funkam@xxxxxxxxxxx