[Harp-L] Blues Cruise

Hey Jazmaan most of these cats and kitties don't know really what we're talkin' about when we say Blues Cruise!

The Legendary Rhythm, & Blues Cruise is sorta like sex, once you know about it you want it to be part of your life forever!

Seven days and nights of music all over the whole deluxe cruise ship, which we basically own for the week, 1500 blues nuts and pro musicians having the time of their lives!  In January out of Florida, and now in OCtober out of San Diego!

Look at this partial line-up (also we have special surprise guests of first order):
http://www.bluescruise.com/mexicanriviera07.html

And the the formal schedule, which doesn't include the spontaneous jams erupting all over the ship, any time of day!
http://www.bluescruise.com/oct07_schedule.htm

If you're a blues hound this is beautiful.   The LRBC has always had on board the most musical genius in one place I've ever experienced.

-Dave

 "jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Blues Cruise Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:20:02 -0700 (PDT) To:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx                Plain Text Attachment     [  Scan and Save to Computer      ]

I'm leaving for the Mexican Riviera this weekend on the Blues Cruise with
 Curtis Salgado, Rod
Piazza, Lee Oskar, Taj Mahal and some guitar players that are supposed to be
 pretty good too. ;>
Hasta la vista baby!