Re: [Harp-L] NEW!!!! Custom Beta-harps

Ben,
Your site and your harp look great. As a website maker, I'm writing to recommend that you put the term "Beta-Harps" and a very short description like "Customized Seydels" or something like that between the <title> tags on your web pages. That way when visitors bookmark your site the bookmark will reflect a useful title instead of the word "Home".

My guess is that your visitors will not all be buying on their first visit, so if they should decide at some later point to buy a Beta-Harp they shouldn't have trouble finding you again when they look at their bookmarks.

Further, the info in the <title> is seen to be of extra importance by the search engines when they formulate which search terms should bring up your site.

Ken