[Harp-L] Jason Ricci's CD is Shipping NOW

EclectoGroove/ Delta Groove is accepting and filling orders for Jason's
CD: I put my order in 2 days ago expecting to get it in two weeks after
the "official" release date but received the CD, Rocket Number 9  today!
I'll get back for a review soon after I can absorb more, but can tell
all of you that it won't disappoint those who know and love what Jason
and New Blood have been doing all along: It's energetic, rocking,
creative and in a word, hot.   Shawn Starsky, Jason, Buckweed and Ron
Sutton played tightly and the tones, mix, and overall production (by
John Porter) are the best yet for the band.  Mike Peloquin: your sax is
outstanding on "Dodecahedron"!  Whoa!
Go and get it, y'all!

http://www.deltagrooveproductions.com/music/releases/rocketnumber9/main.
html