[Harp-L] re Samba Pa Ti

Thanks for all the help and thanks for the folks that pointed out that the
song is in G (those crazy jazz chords). I spent a long time happily playing
along with Caros last night and almost have the main melody down. Now if I
play every day eight hours a day,in another ten years I might achieve a
small fraction of his speed, fluidity, and phrasing. Oh well, it's a lot of
fun to sit in the music room with the metronome and try to figure stuff out.
Musical chess. Most likely I'll come up wth a Readers Digest condensed
version of the song which I will plagarize for use in other songs.

Thanks.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com