[Harp-L] Jason Ricci covers....so it begins....

Hey folks,

I was sitting in last night with the Jon Justice band.
http://www.jonjustice.com/ . Great young bandleader / guitarist, by the way.
We were talking before the set, and the conversation turned to our mutual
friendship with Jason. Well, at the end of the set, Jon turns to me and
says, with fire in his eyes, "Hey, let's do a Jason Ricci song!"  He then
launches in to "Feel Good Funk."  Apparently it's a regular part of their
set. Well, I took a big gulp and climbed on for the ride, and if I do say so
myself, though I'd never do Jason's playing "justice," (ha!) we rocked the
song out, and the crowd went nuts.

Jason, my man, I know you're out there somewhere. Come back to Cincy. I
think we're almost ready for you!

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long