Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci interview - and chromatic

During a conversation at SPAH Jason made a point  of pulling out his
iPod and making me and at least one other person (Randy Singer? Brendan
Power?) listen to a Larry Adler recording of "My Funny valentine" that
Jason thought was absolutely beautiful. He seemed astounded that no-one
else was raving over it (though I did hear some of Larry's more
expressive and less showy playing in the bit I heard).

So, I guess depending on who's playing it, nowadays the chromatic does
sing for Jason.

Winslow