Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci covers....so it begins....

Jonathan:

It's "Dodecahedron"...and is explained in the liner notes. :)

Our own HarpSax guy Michael Peloquin plays Sax on this Shawn  Starsky penned
tune, making it all the more fun....

I ordered my two copies, just got them this afternoon...4 days later
(including Sunday) :) directly from Eclecto Groove...Calif. to NY...not bad  at all.

I've just settled in for my first listen. One word. Wow!   Those of you who
are Jason's fans have to get this CD, and shouldn't wait  until you see the
Band to buy it just to have him autograph it for you...   Of course I plan to
take mine along with me so Jason can sign it next  time we're together.

This is such a professionally produced album with a very  satisfying liner
insert: explanations of each song in Jason's own words (he  is as much an artist
as a writer as he is a musician...(some day many of us will  read his
self-penned Autobiography: A Musician's Misadventures On the  Road from "le French
tour" to this last SPAH and be "remembering when" with fond  smiles)

.....a great review by Brad Kava with a description by  Randy Chortkoff (CEO
of Eclecto Groove) on his first meeting with  Jason.

 My favourite tune on the album is (of course) "Sonja".  Jason will usually
play it for me at a show if I ask nicely ;)    though it's different every time
it's been played Live.  It was a tough  instrumental to record, so to have
this one finally officially ON a CD  is a huge thrill for me on a personal
level.

I've never thought a CD could ever truly capture the essence of Jason  Ricci.
He has to be seen and experienced Live to really be appreciated.   This CD
comes as close as one could...the boy will surprise you...

I couldn't be happier for Jason, Shawn, Todd and Ron..they've worked so  long
and hard for this they might more aptly be named: Blood, Sweat and Tears on
the Road...

Elizabeth

"Message: 11