[Harp-L] Re: Mile High Harmonica Club

Hello, Special 20.

Here's the information about the Mile High Harmonica Club, located in the
Denver, Colorado area. This information is from "Harmonica Happenings," the
quarterly newsletter of the Society for the Preservation & Advancement of  the
Harmonica (SPAH, Winter 2007 issue).

Mile High Harmonica Club (Denver)
P.O.Box 394, Lafayette, CO 80026
Victor Creazzi, President, Phone: (303) 665-3991.
e-mail: _aerofirewp@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aerofirewp@xxxxxxxxx)
Website: _www.members.aol.com/mhhclub_ (http://www.members.aol.com/mhhclub)

Victor is a great guy with a quick smile, and a great sense of humor. We  met
at the SPAH convention in Milwaukee, at a Joe Filisko teach-in. Victor  gave
me some practical advice on how to set up a 10-hole blues harp for
overblowing.

By the way, the Special 20 is my favorite blues harp.

Good Luck, Best Wishes.

John Broecker