[Harp-L] 2 Harps in Birmingham, ALABAMA

Hi all, just a quick note...we don't get to play Stateside much with:

"The Original Blues Brother Band" so I thought I'd put this up as a post
sorry for the bandwidth.

 this Friday 10/19/07 at:

Jemison Concert Hall
Alys Robinson Stepens Performing Arts Center
1200 Tenth Ave. South-Birmingham, Alabama

It's a great band we have our commmander Steve "The Colonel" Cropper heading
the Rhythm Section and "Blue Lou" Marini running the Horn Section. Our
Musical Director is Leon "The Lion" Pendarvis who is currently the conductor
of the Saturday Night Live Band in NYC....our SPECIAL guest and native
Alabamian is Mr. Eddie "Knock on Wood" Floyd.

Myself Rob "The Honeydripper" Paparozzi and Tommy "Pipes" McDonnell (Ackroyd
calls him the Irish Tenor gone to Hell!,-) Will both be singing and playing
HARP...!

Hope to see some of you there, it'll be a blast so come up and say hi after
the show!~

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi
Www.myspace.com/hudsonriverats