[Harp-L] Invitation to my website...

Hello!!

I'd like to invite you all to visit my website... It took me a long time
finish it but now it's finally working… We have many ideas and we intend to
make it very dynamic, adding new tabs (monthly, perhaps) and free downloads
... There is also available some songs I've recorded during my life ... I
know that some of them in fact should not be shown, but it's part of my
history , so, it's no shame… Other tracks, newer ones, will be added soon
...  rsrsrs

Please, I built this site thinking of us, harmonica players, then, your
opinion is more than important... It is essential ...

www.lucianobaptista.com.br

Oh, the opening of the site is from Emmerson Nogueira's Live disc and DVD...

(www.emmersonnogueira.com.br)… I hope you enjoy ...

Thanks for your attention,

Luciano Baptista