[Harp-L] Heads up for Central Florida - GREAT CONCERT- Oct. 21

Reverend Raven and the Chain Smoking Alter Boys w/Madison Slim on  harmonica.

Sunday, Oct. 21 at Baldwins Pub, Orlando, FL. Show time - 8 PM. Located on
Bennet a few blocks from SR 50.

Madison Slim is one of the great deserves wider recognition blues players -
worked with Jimmy Rogers for years. He (and this band) were in my crosshairs
to  bring to SPAH before I resigned.

Great band. Great harmonica player.

appearing with special guests - The Iceman and Sunny Girl.

The Rev has asked me to join the band for this gig on keyboards/harmonica.
This is also the same weekend that I've flown Colleen "Sunny Girl" Crongeyer
from Detroit to Orlando. It is a happy reunion, as she was the best and most
fun  of all my students. I'm also exposing her talent to the Central Florida
area.  Colleen will take part in an extreme talented teen concert being presented
at an  exclusive country club in Palm Coast this Friday night. She will also
be  performing Sunday night as a special guest.

Those that need more detailed info may contact me off list.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

The Iceman