[Harp-L] Octave FX

I've played through Zooms, ARs, PODS (1,2, and XT), and an array of specialty octave FX pedals.

The only octave FX that I've found to expertly track single note runs AND chords, tongue-block double stops/octaves,
w/o coloring the signal in unwanted ways, w/o lagging or dropping out, and while giving a very seamless expansive quality to your sound
is the EH POG and HOG pedals. Some of the others are fine in heavily amped and distorted set ups, some work fine
some times but not all times, some add a muddy lag that takes the shimmer off your acoustic tone, others just make
your signal seem very, very 80's synth (and I do not mean that in a good way....sorry, Eddie Van Halen fans).

The EH pedals are costly. But they work and work very, very well.

-Will