[Harp-L] Octave pedals

Up one . . . down two . . . level - rate - depth - res . . . WHOOSH?

It's been interesting to see postings come around to electronics and what you can do with them. It looks like pretty soon you'll see electronic units do your bending, tongue blocking and overblowing as well. Choose major or minor, and mix in a little mixolydian. Novices like me will become successful by working a few pedals and knobs, mainly using the AUTO setting.

Oh, and I could use a good dance instructor to help me choreograph the pedals. Know anyone out there?

Dave O'Brien