[Harp-L] Good News From Your Prayers For Tulsa Read

Two weeks ago I had an operation on my left lung to see if the large spot  on
it was Cancer. The lung surgeon thought that from my mouth Cancer that I had
a year and a half ago, that the Cancer cells might have worked their way down
to  it. As the results from the biopsy taken from my lung tissue, it turned
out to  have no Cancer cells in it, but it turned out to be scare tissue that
the  surgeon has no idea what had cause it. He said for now, I am in the clear,
but  there is still a chance that I might develop more Cancer cells back into
my  mouth and maybe to my lung. I have to be monitored every four months with
Cat  Scans to play it safe. I would like to thank all of you harmonica
players that  prayed for me, and sent me Emails. I believe prayers and my faith in
God works  better than medicine. I thank you, and my family also would like to
thank you.             Tulsa Read