[Harp-L] randy singer performs in brazil and mexico

hi all,

For those in Brazil and Mexico, I will be traveling there for special concerts performing diatonic and chromatic harmonica.

First, I will perform in blumenau, brazil nov 2, 3rd. Here is the link to that performance

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=257lteb&s=2

Secondly, I will be performing with one of the world' great and renown jazz/fusion guitarists RANDY BERSEN. http://cdbaby.com/cd/ bernsen3
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=11:09fexq95ldhe~T1

We are traveling to perform at the SAN MIGUEL JAZZ FESTIVAL nov 23rd performing new and original fusion and jazz.

http://sanmigueljazz.com/artists.shtml

This is quite an honor to be selected to perform with Randy Bernsen............we will be doing some recording later this year as well.

keeping the harmonica flame alive,

randy

http://www.randysinger.com

  "Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
 Keep your words positive because you words become your behavior.
 Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits.
 Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values.
 Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny."
-Gandhi