[Harp-L] pure harp for sale

i have a new pure harp for sale. The suzuki with the wood covers. I love the suzuki chromatics but this beautiful pure harp does not overdraw easily so I am selling it.

like new.

http://www.suzukimusic.com/harmonicas/mr550/

first best offer gets it first

email me privately-- will mail out tomorrow

thanks

http://www.randysinger.com
http://www.randyandnatasha.com

ï "Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive because you words become your behavior.
Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits.
Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny."
-Gandhi