Re: JR&NB in St. Louis! (with a brief blurb on RE: [Harp-L] translating...

Um.....you'll be lucky to be home by 2:00  ....The first time I saw him he
played a 2 hr plus first set...and then played well over an hour for the
second set.

 Funny, not a half an hour ago I was talking with abother aging musician how
tough it is to get a crowd to stay much past 11:00...unless they're really
loyal (or young). and, we both noted a trend, at least locally, of more bars
having music start at 9 or even 8 and end by 12:30 or so....that is, unless
you're a cover or dance band...then your crowd isn't getting there until
after 10....or 11....or 12.....

I heard that at a recent private party Jason and the boys played for over
six hours...sheesh.....

 - B