[Harp-L] dylan

In a message dated 10/23/2007 6:15:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time, iceman
writes:

It  always seemed to me that he became  deliberately sloppier and more
perverse as the years rolled  on..........Rumor has it that Dylan could play pretty
good amplified blues  harp when he wanted to - showing up and jamming with
other musicians over  the years.

Dylan's most advanced harp playing, by far, is on his first  album.  So it is
evident to me that he was just developing his own  sound.
ron