[Harp-L] Calrad DM-9 For Sale!

Hey Guys!

I just won an auction on ebay for this mic;
http://cgi.ebay.com/urs/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&nd=1&item&nd=1&item=150171891571&ssPagNam
It will go to the first $80.00 ... including free shipping to the lower 48!
It sounds PHAT!  Gritty Chicago tone, with strong output; I just don't like
the way it feels in my hands!  For someone needing a smaller shell ... this
thing is GREAT!!!  Exactly as described in the auction, with the following
notes ... the Amphenol cable is the SMALLER kind.  There is a couple of
discolorations on sight caused by the adhesive used to attach the screen to
the mic ... for the anal perfectionist!  There is only one, small pit where
the metal shows through the paint and a couple scratches on the lower rim.
I have too much gear and am saving pennies for my Cruncher anyway!!!  This
is a GREAT mic for those who want that 545 Unidyne sound ... at half the
cost, with something easy and light to cup!  It is featured on the Harmonica
Masterclass website:
Contact me offline ... I am open to possible trades!

Regards, Craig

--
Peace, Love and Freedom! - Craig