[Harp-L] 'Topsy Turvy' finally available on iTunes

Hi All -

Just a quick note to say that my recent CD with Penny Hanna (Topsy Turvy) is finally available on iTunes (as well as many other download sites). And of course it is still available (in actual CD form) via CDBaby.

For all the details, please see this page on my website:

http://slidemanslim.com/topsyturvy.html

Also, for any of y'all that find yourself in the Santa Cruz, CA area on a Friday evening, I'll be resuming my weekly solo gig at Aptos Coffee Roasting starting Friday, Nov. 9. Those details are here:

http://slidemanslim.com/schedule.html

Thanks,

- Slim.
<http://slidemanslim.com/schedule.html>