[Harp-L] comparing amps in NYC

Mike. I doubt anyone up here has a Fat Dog amp (although I considered one and the builder is very email affable). The reason I proposed the "big" three: Sonny's Cruncher, Scott's Mini-Meat, and John's Soulful is (few would argue) all make terrific harp amps in different flavors and I have the Soulful and Warren has a Cruncher and Scott expressed a later willingness to bring his. Keith Graham of harpamps.com and jt30.com who lives in nearby Nyack wants to be involved and bring by some amps too. d

http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues