Re: [Harp-L] New Richard Hunter piece on Broadjam.com

http://broadjam.com/rhunter

Richard, I really enjoyed this piece of music alot.

The first time through I forgot to turn on my stereo first, so after I had started it, with the tune already in progress, I hit the link to it in hopes of starting it over.

I thought nothing happened. So I hit it again. And then one more time.

After digging the track for a while I realized that my tabbed browser had opened a bunch of copies and was playing several layers of the piece simultaneously.

That sounded great, too.

Ken