[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 50, Issue 47

I have done multiple amp shootouts, and all you hear is noise, as everyone
is blowing all over the place. Many of us have several models, and I for one
don't feel like dragging amps across NYC. It would be impossible to me to get
into the city. I get emails all the time from guys that have done My amp,
Harpking, Meteor, Soulful, comparisons, and I don't rush to have them post what
they find on some harp forum. I am not part of the Weber list. You guys want
to  hear everything first, understandable. My business which has spanned 14
years  has been built on reviews of hundreds of amp owners, demos over the phone
and  talking with potential customers. I have not had anyone who was not
overly  happy, they usually say, you didn't tell me it was That good. I don't blow
my  horn and have nothing to prove. You guys want to make this into your own
personal circus. It usually comes down to mine and the Meteor, our amps have
different tones and some are suited for one guy, some for the other. I don't
have time either as Scott has mentioned,we are working putting amps together
we  have backorders for. I just don't want my amp misrepresented.