[Harp-L] Help with rattling sound on 8 draw

Hi,

I am a newbie harmonica player. I've been playing for a week now on a
new diatonic C-key Suzuki Bluesmaster.

Yesterday I started hearing a metallic rattling of the reed when drawing
 from hole 8. Sometimes I get a clear sound, sometime the rattling is in
the background, and sometimes all I hear is the rattling with a
high-pitched tone.

I have been playing 8 draw many times during the week and it was fine.
Is it possible that something is wrong with my embouchure, or is it a
problem with the reed that I can fix?

-Ori