[Harp-L] new google group upload

Track 007 mp3 http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l No, it won't stream. You'll have to download it to hear it. This is from my band's recently finished CD. As always there are things I would change. The intonation on the harmonica I used is just one of those things. It was recorded using a stock Lee Oskar harmonic minor. It is an F minor. Tiny bit of delay recorded through a 5watt tube amp except for the outro which was into the board using an AT large diaphragm condenser microphone. Anyone can listen to the content on the google group. Only members can post files but please do join and upload if you have something you'd be willing to share. Once the 100 mb fills up I'll have to start deleting stuff but there is still 90 mb of space left currently. fjm