[Harp-L] I was wondering if it was possible...

Hi all, first time posting. My names Chris I'm 19 and I've only been
playin harp for about 6 months, but I fell in love with the instrument
and have been playing in an acoustic blues/rockabilly duo for the past
3 months.

I believe I'm fairly proficient and my guitarist thinks the same,
however he wants to start a ska/reggae group. We want to go for a
sound kind of like The Specials, but I need some help on how to get a
trumpet/trombone/saxophone sound out of the harmonica. I believe its
totally possible, and I've been working hard on a "honkin" style of
playing that is reminiscent of a trombone, but I would really like an
example or direction on how to play typical horn lines on a harp. I
know I've heard it done, and done well, but I can't remember where.

Thanks a ton guys, love the list!

Sincerely,
Chris Frantz