[Harp-L] Something new about the Paddy Richter tuning

I was thinking about a good way to make an A minor Seydel 1847 for a customer, since Seydel doesn't offer it yet. Seydel will special tune anything you want, but I was looking for something simple I could do to retune one here.
   I was thinking the only thing missing on a C harp to play in A minor is a low octave anchor to the A minor scale, so you don't have to bend deep for the ''Do"" I tuned the 3 blow up to A. Now, the A minor scale starts at 3 blow, so you can dip below that. I take a C harp, retune one reed and it's an excellent A minor.
  This tuning is the same, I believe, as Paddy Richter. If anybody has a paddy, you might want to try some straight harp minor on it. It's awesome.