[Harp-L] Re: something new about Paddy Richter tuning...

"Do you mean A minor in the Lee Oskar convention or the Hohner version? If you mean like the LO NM then use a normal D and retune the C# draws down to C and F#'s down to F. If you mean Hohner convention then I believe it's an A major, retune the draw G#'s down to G and the blow C#'s down to C. It's not a whole lot of work with brass reeds. It might not be fun with the stainless reeds of an 1847. "

  I'm only retuning one reed. The A minor scale is already there, I'm just giving the harp an anchor for the Am scale, a "Do" it didn't have.