Re: [Harp-L] How much do you need to hear yourself while gigging?

Same here on the embarrassment...  If I can't hear what I'm
playing/singing, I tend to (unconsciously, I guess) scale all of what
I'm doing down.
When listening to it later, the result sounds like someone...
somewhere... was having a bad night!!
Brad Trainham