[Harp-L] WHY YOU CAN'T BUY SOUND

Just received the latest update from harponline, the website that sells
harmonicas and Hohner replacement reeds and other stuff. FYI: My only connection
with the website is as a customer.

What I found interesting is that the firm has removed its sound samples of
various harmonicas from its website because harmonica players would buy a
harmonica and complain the harmonica they bought from Harponline "didn't sound
right," not understanding that it would take time and skill to duplicate the sound
on the website.

As I read recent posts I see nothing has changed ... new harmonica players
expect spectatular results in a relatively short time   Instant Harmonica!

Below is that section dealing with that topic:

Phil Lloyd
Still working on the instant mastery of the harp

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com