[Harp-L] RE THM mics

So, let me get this right.............................Steve's mics sound awesome with every amp out there except for the sonny jr amps?
I have had Steve build  at least 6 mics for me so far and they have sounded great in every amp I own. Hell...........they even sound great in stock guitar amps.  Lots of bass response and plenty of mids and highs.
I know that there are lots of guys who build mics, but I love my THMs and when you find something that works for you, you're through looking.  So guess if you want you sonny jr. amp to sound right, then you need to buy a mic from him too.  That's great marketing.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.net
www.myspace.com/harpwezo