[Harp-L] SJ410 and THM

I've heard and played through Steve's Thunder Harp mics.  The mic he
modded for me is a Torpedo (not the A1 element)  and it rocks.  The
mic I've played through (borrowed) has the A1 element and it's
incredible in a stock Blues Jr., several Valcos, a Danelctro, and a
Magnatone.  I haven't played it through the SJ410 but I heard another
player use Steve's A1 element played through the SJ410 in a small
venue and it was still impressive.

Equipment discussions can really get out of control.  Bottom line is,
if you like it, use it.  If you don't like it, don't.  Pretty darned
simple.

Jay