[Harp-L] How much do you need to hear yourself while gigging?

How much do you need to hear yourself while gigging?

I solved that problem by buying In-Ear wireless monitors with a custom fit
earpiece.  Has worked great and I don't need monitor speakers.  In the past,
drums and piano would make it so difficult because of the sound level.

The earpieces are clear and no one can see them unless they look very close.
No more problems playing in front of Symphonies or Big Bands either.

Tom Stryker