[Harp-L] Re: Hissy Fits

"He had a hissy fit and left."

Sorry, that's not true. Jason had a very harrowing encounter with a person from another email list, and that motivated him to reduce his online presence. He has told me the story of what happened, and it's not something I would wish upon anyone. Truly scary stuff. His reason for leaving Harp-L had nothing to do with Harp-L itself. By the way, he still reads the list, he just doesn't post. Hundreds of other people do the same.

Jonathan Metts