[Harp-L] Re: How much do you need to hear yourself while

Amp stand for your amp and one for your guitarist and keyboardist.
I heard that Frank Zappa told folks they could play as loud as they wanted as long as they pointed their amp at their head.

Any guitarist gigging on a gig I book will use an amp stand and aim the speaker at their head (I'm just a bitch like that).

Earplugs while you're training yourself and the band.
The custom molded ones worked better for me, but still probably took 25 gigs to get used to the low volume in my head.

Good luck!

Ned