Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 50, Issue 59

In a message dated 10/30/2007 1:16:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ellisbrayham@xxxxxxx writes:

I think  Iceman should be supported. I for one have grown to dislike
performances if the sound man  wont tone down loudness. It  certainly
does not equate to quality music. I frequently phone or  write the
performer, when the sound is just to loud, and suggest  others do the
same. Its not necessary, and does spoil what otherwise  should be an
enjoyable experience.   Ellis

A revolution will start with an idea whose time has come. I've received
quite a few off list encouragements to create a T-Shirt and spread the word.
Another "lurker" let me know that a venue asked his band to create a sound  system
for the club. He used two BOSE PAS, etc etc, and the result is sweet and
listen able, without SONIC WARS.

Let the REVOLUTION BEGIN.....

The Iceman