From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of mark wilson
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 12:29 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Auckland Blues

I'm going to be in Auckland NZ Nov 23, 24, 25th.  If any list members
have info on harp related events going on in the city
during that time period, please let me know.

I'll also be in Singapore Nov 20th-22nd, and Bombay India for several
days around the Middle of November.

I know the last two are a long shot, but you never know.  Bill Hines
scored with Madcat in Singapore a while back.

Thanks
Mark