[Harp-L] Anyone using Bendometer recently?

I downloaded a trial version of Bendometer several weeks ago from www.harpsoft.com . I discovered this software through a link on the Seydel harmonica website. It seems like useful software, and the demo worked fine for a day or so. Then I got a popup asking for my email address so I could get a password sent to me (it also had a place to enter a password and log-in). When i try to send it gives a message saying"Server unavailable" "your account information could not be sent". I emailed the developer (Joel) at support@xxxxxxxxxxxx but got no reply. Any help would be appreciated.