[Harp-L] Re: Best Mics and Amps Bah

I apologize for any remark that I may have made about amps or mics in any derogatory fashion. Dennis and David are right when they say that all amps and mics work differently for different folks.  Everyone has their own idea of what sounds best to them and there are a multitude of different flavors of equipment out there.  Why not try them all.   I have a bunch of mics with different elements in them and also a bunch (maybe too many---NOT) of amps and they all have their own endearing qualities.  And..................I guess I'll always be interested in buying and trying something new when I've got the funds.  After all..........that's what the quest for tone is all about.  So, if I made any remarks about anybody's choice of gear that may have been considered less than friendly.......I'm really sorry.   I'd still be interested in hearing about users results from any future gear comparisons.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.net
www.myspace.com/harpwezo