[Harp-L] harp-l custom search engine

I created a google custom search engine that only looks at the harp-l archives. It is a lot faster than the one on the harp-l site and It paginates the results in a more readily accessible excerpted format just like a google search does. I haven't tweaked it at all so it could be optomised. It only currently searches what google has archived meaning brand new posts won't show up. It does updatepretty quickly. Here's the url to it, http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013608849180833093060:du7nx8djues

Feel free to use it and it is public so you can find it by searching the publis listings of google's custom search engines. fjm