Re: [Harp-L] Toots doing "Hey Joe"

On Sep 2, 2007, at 5:06 PM, James wrote:

I am sorry I did not express myself.

Naaah, James. You expressed yourself just fine. It was 'I' who was being silly.

I am fascinated that aToots, who in spite of his alement, can give this incredible music and improvization .

You betcha, Me too. I have been fascinated by Toots for 50 years.

thats what I wanted to say.

I knoooooow. I was being a little goof.

I have two functioning lungs and I can't do that.

If I had a FORKED tongue, I couldn't do what he does. btw; as for Stevie, I don't really think he IS a spastic. It's just that the way he nips, chips, chirps, plucks, clucks, he seems to have the ability to cut off his air column like an air powered tool. Increeebeeelay.

smo-joe