[Harp-L] YouTube - randy singer birthday video -one hot night of jazz

Last februrary, 13th, I turned 50 and my friends and family encouraged me to celebrate it musically at a jazz club.

With an full band, we celebrated with a night of hot jazz standards into the night.

Playing to a standing room full house, it was a lot of fun with a great band who knew every standard in any key.

Here is the video of the night featuring myself on harmonica and vocals, plus special guests COCO, Dana Paul, Gustavo Lezcano, Natasha Haynes, John Henderson, Anthony Corrado, Peter Betancourt.

PART ONE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=040xZtKWmCk

PART TWO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrcA-t-EdTU

PART THREE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWpY3LlaWmQ

for more videos of my collaborations with Toots Thielemans, Al Di Meola, Blondie, and Paquito D'Rivera!!!!
http://www.randysinger.com