[Harp-L] Re: SPAH Lifetime Achievement award for Danny Wilson

"BassHarp" wrote:
<In my latest note, I failed to mention also how touched Lorraine and I
<were when it was announced that the 2007 Special Lifetime Achievement
<Award in Pete Pedersen's name would be presented to me! I wish to thank
<the SPAH Board of Directors for this special consideration and
<thoughtfulness - beyond words.

Congratulations! Nobody could deserve it more than you, Danny. I'm sure Pete would have been pleased to have his name attached to yours in this way.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog on myspace.com/richardhunterharp
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter