[Harp-L] Montreal harp players

I had an incredible week in Montréal last week, my home town.  I've been living in Toronto for the last 10 years now.  I went down to hang at my new best friend Bharath's juke for those of you unfamiliar with him you must check him out.  I've seen many of the greats play and this guy is definatly one of them.  IMHO he ranks as one of the top little Walter type players out there.  We had a hell of a time he has the most incredible band too when I went on stage and played with them I felt as though I?d stepped back in time to the 1950's and was playing with little Walter.  We hung out at his place and had a few beverages and talked harp all day and played through his numerous vintage amps that he pulled out from all over his apartment between his 5 cats.  He is an incredible talent and an awesome person.  I was also very surprised at how many fine over blowers there are in Montréal I played one night at a jam at Bistro a Jojo on St. Denis and saw about 4 other harp players
 there that were Jason ricci Howard levy and Carlos deljunco fans all playing using the over blowing technique and doing it very well.  Here is the link to Bharath's website and my space he has a number of videos on you tube check him out you'll not be disappointed.

  http://www.myspace.com/bharathandhisrhythmfour
  http://youtube.com/user/therhythmfour