[Harp-L] re: criticism

When you put your art out for people to hear, read, or whatever, you get
criticism. You can either let it eat at you or get over it. After three
disastrous CD releases, the Space Animals are playing our new material live.
If folks aren't dancing, we're not releasing it. I'm also seriously thinking
about voice lessons. Be nice if every song was a winner, but it just ain't
so. Better people tell you  right up front.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com