[Harp-L] Maybe August CD

Hi all,

I picked up a copy of Maybe August's debut CD from Roscoe Selley, the band's lead singer, songwriter, and harmonica player, at SPAH. I just posted a few comments on the CD on my blog at myspace.com/richardhunterharp.

If you want the condensed version, here it is: the band sounds great, Selley in particular sounds great, and the harmonica on the CD is very fresh and often inspired. My wife, who is one of the most knowledgable and hard-to-impress harmonica fans on the planet, says "the guy's musical and very original. The stuff makes me feel happy."

So go hear them at:
http://myspace.com/maybeaugust

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com