Re: [Harp-L] re: Popper-esque phenomenon /reply to Elizabeth´s post

In a message dated 9/9/2007 1:00:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

hats off  to Larry

hey, that was the name of a popular rock tune in the early 60's

"Hats off to Larry
He made you cry"

There was a costume party in Detroit about 20 years ago, in which everyone
had to dress up like an old song - fun to guess the ditty by figuring out the
costume. I wore a double hat with two cans of "OFF" taped to it and a  "Larry"
t-shirt.  Hats    OFF   (two cans)   and "Larry" on the t-shirt. I thought it
was clever. No one else figured it out,  though.