[Harp-L] Taking a break

I find myself rapidly taking on the role of defense attorney here, rather than harmonica player. Sure, I also don't like listening to harp that is "overly busy", and am in agreement with most assessments in the latest series of posts on "Popper-esque" playing. I'm seemingly just defending the matter of criticism in general, across the board, and annoying myself in the process. It's more of a philosophical point than a harp player's point, so I'm dropping the whole thing for now, and having some breakfast. I hate that I feel I've stepped in it again, getting involved in other's petty rivalries on principal alone.

Time for a break.

BL