[Harp-L] Re: Brooklyn Harmonica Club

Hey Zvi,

FYI, I'll be teaching my annual Harp Workshop at the Park Slope Brooklyn Old
Time and Bluegrass Music Jamboree on September 15th at noon.

Here's the schedule of workshops.

*12:30 - 1:40 – Workshops - 1st session*

Harmonica – Trip Henderson and Marcus Millus

Meet the Banjo (Clawhammer) – Mike Cala & Pat Conte

Ragtime Guitar – David Laibman

Fiddle – Rafe Stefanini

*1:50 - 3:00 – Workshops - 2nd session*

Fiddle – Bill Christophersen

Clogging / Appalachian-style Percussive Dance – Mary Beth Yakoubian

Mountain Harmony Singing – Ginny Hawker & Tracy Schwarz

Mandolin – Mark Farrell & Bob Green

Joining me this year will be Marcus Milius whom I had the pleasure of
hearing for the first time yesterday. He's playing with Miguel Weissman,
Randy Weinstein and myself in the newly formed New York Harmonica Ensemble -
we'll be making our debut on Oct. 8th. Bring down the club - Marcus and I
will be focusing on twin harp strategies.

Ciao for now,

Trip